I’m obviously a little biased but I always love reading these musings. Here are my latest faves from Miss Ava.
– ‘Mum, when you’re gone, we’re going to do something cheeky!’
– ‘Daddy, stop talking and tell Mum I’ve walked a million steps!’
– ‘That’s the ticklish spot there, right on my bum cheek’
– (Singing) ‘I’m the Queen of Australia!’
– ‘Mum, if I eat the chicken fat will I turn into a kookaburra?’
– ‘Dad, stop fussing and just eat your nuts!
Me: ‘Stop and smell the roses darling’
Ava: ‘They smell like tomato sauce!’
Nan: ‘So what was your favourite part about stopping over in Dubai?’
Ava: ‘Um, the pink and purple lemonade!’
‘I’m not little, I’m big!
When I was zero I was little.
When I was one I was little.
When I was two I was little.
When I was three I was little.
Now I’m four and a half, I’m BIG!
‘Mum, for my no.5 birthday, I want a Frozen party. Then for my no.6 birthday, I want a Cinderella party. Then for my no.7 birthday, I want a Sophia party. OK. Are you writing that down?’
Here’s to our crazy kids and how much we love them x