The last few months have been BUSY! In between looking after Ava, running the house, working four days a week and blogging every spare minute I get – I am flat out. There just aren’t enough hours in the day to get things done.
I try to post twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) but today I am late! It’s 10.26pm on Thursday night and I’m trying to finish this post. A bit like those episodes of a TV show where they flashback to earlier episodes and nothing much happens, I apologise in advance for my lack of preparation on this one. But here goes…
If you follow us on social media, you may be familiar with our little series of classic comments from Ava. Whenever Ava comes out with a pearler I quickly document it in my ‘Notes’ file (on my iphone). Today I went back to that file and decided to share a few more. Here are some of my recent faves.
– ‘Mum, can we please make some peanut custard. With bananas, peanuts and flowers’
– ‘Get that bedtime book away from me and I don’t want any dwarfs or eggs!’
– ‘Mum, my neck is killing me!’
– ‘Mum, do flies have babycinos and coffees?’
– ‘I don’t like prawns, I only like octopus!’
– ‘Bye Mum, don’t forget to clean this mess up’
– ‘Hey Mum, are you talking to yourself? That’s hilarious!’
– ‘Mum, I always want to wear the gold boots… Always’
And my absolute favourite from this morning…
– ‘Mum, that looks rubbish!’ (A review on what I was planning to wear to work).
I tell you, the stuff that comes out of her mouth cracks me up. In between her driving me nuts (as most 4 year olds do), she makes me laugh so much. I hope one day when she’s older she will also get a laugh from reading these goofy comments.
So here’s to crazy kids and how much we love them x